Illuminati Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illuminati Alliance

EITHER COME BACK WITH YOUR SHIELD OR ON IT

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to join you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince M

I would like to join you Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join you   I would like to join you Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 3:11 am

Hi there. My name is Prince Mark and I am located at 108/63.
I log in roughly 8-10 times a day or more. I would like to join you because you have a "stand together" attitude. I hate when I play games and am in a clan/alliance that takes all the help I send but won't send help back when it is needed. I am in a clan currently but it is very stagnant. They don't use their forums and without communication what good are they. They also don't try very hard at recruiting new members anymore and are losing the members they have. Obviously they aren't willing to put in the time/effort needed to make a successful alliance so I decided to find an alliance that would. Please send me a message to let me know if you will accept me. If you do I will leave the lazy alliance I am in and you will have my loyalty. Thank you for your time and consideration to my request.
Back to top Go down

I would like to join you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminati Alliance :: Embassy Hall-
Jump to: